Negotiations Update - 08/14
On August 14, your PRPE negotiations team met with representatives of PRJUSD and their lawyer. PRPE encourages all our members to attend the required August 18 breakfast, and also to attend the PRPE meeting that will follow. We look forward to this new era of collaboration and transparency and welcome our new superintendent, Mr. Chris Williams.
Negotiations Update - 06/06/14
Your PRPE negotiations team met with district representatives on Friday, June 6, 2014. We finalized a tentative agreement on the Peer Assistance and Review (PAR) program for the 2014-15 school year (see PAR MOU below). We continued discussions on non-standard teachers' evaluations, classroom suspensions, and independent study contract timelines. We asked for an extension of the Health Benefit Selection deadline and requested a district representative to be available to answer questions and accept completed forms on June 16 and 17. We are awaiting a response from management. We also agreed to the current work day schedule (see Work Day Schedule below). Another negotiations session is scheduled for Thursday, August 14, 2014. We wish you all a restful and peaceful summer break!
PRPE Executive Director Report - May 2014
5/2/14 – I attended a special PRJUSD school board meeting about the superintendent search.
5/514 – I attended the regular CA Retired Teachers meeting. I attended the regular PRPE monthly meeting.
PRPE Executive Director Report - April 2014
4/1/14 – I met with counselors at PRHS.
4/2/14 – I attended a PRPE meeting at Bauer-Speck Elementary. I also attended the PRJUSD LCAP committee meeting.
PRPE Negotiations Update: 3/14/14
Your PRPE Negotiations Team met with the PRJUSD Team and reached a tentative agreement on Article 4 (Health Benefits) and Class Size Reduction in grades K-3 after four hours of discussions. The highlights are as follows:
- PRPE School Board Meeting Report 2/11/14
- PRPE 01/28/2014 School Board Meeting Report
- PRPE 01/21/2014 Special School Board Study Session
- PRPE 01/14/2014 School Board Meeting Report -
- PRPE School Board Meeting Report - 12/11/2013
- PRPE Response to Mr. Chris Bausch's Open Letter
- Paso Robles Public Educators (PRPE) Mediation Update
- PRJUSD School Board Priorities and Actions in the 2013-2014 School Year
- Level 2 Grievance Filed
- PRPE Executive Director Report - March 2014
- PRPE Executive Director Report - February 2014
- PRPE Executive Director Report - January 2014
- PRPE Executive Director Report - December 2013
- PRPE Executive Director Report - November 2013
- PRPE Executive Director Report - October 2013
- PRPE Executive Director Report - September 2013
- PRPE Executive Director Report − July/August 2013
- PRPE Executive Director Report - June 2013
- PRPE Executive Director’s Report − May 2013
- PRPE Executive Director’s Report − April 2013
- Negotiations Update - May 9, 2013
- An Open Letter to the PRJUSD School Board
- Teacher Resource: Share My Lesson
- PRPE Executive Director’s Report - March 2013
- PRPE Executive Director’s Report - February 2013